I was contacted today by our printer, who is fully operational now. (If you didn't catch our last blog, their shop was obliterated during the horrible tornadoes we had here in NC a couple of weeks back. The good news is that they're working their way through their workload and getting closer to our order. The BAD news is that I won't be here when it'll be ready.
According to our printer, they'll have it ready by the 16th or 17th of this month. Unfortunately Mick and I and a couple of our friends are going to be in Sweden that week touring the snus factories and tobacco museum. I thought about having Jasper go pick up the order and mail them all out in our absence, but to be perfectly honest I want to inspect the final product myself before I ship it out to our readers. I would hate to come home to find out we've distributed thousands of copies of an inferior magazine.
So, we're still technically on schedule. We'll still hit the stands in May like we announced, but it will be at the bottom of the month instead of the top. Blame Mick, myself, the nation of Sweden, tornadoes and other acts of God, Swedish Match AB and our extremely low printing budget for this comedy of errors. Thanks for being patient, I guarantee it's worth the wait.