You may have noticed that we're also offering DIGITAL EDITIONS of all three issues. There's several reasons why you should consider an E-copy:
- Eco-friendly. Save the trees!
- Portable and convenient.
- Instant gratification! Your copy will be emailed to you within 24 hours. (Pre-orders still have to wait until newsstand street release date.)
- Free shipping!
- Guaranteed to always be in stock. When our printed inventory of a particular issue sells out, you'll always have the digital alternative.
- High-res PDF format means you can zoom and enlarge to your heart's content!
Of course, there's always the drawbacks to consider:
- It's not a "real" book, so it inherently sucks.
- If you wish to pass it on to your grandkids one day, you'll need to make sure that your method of storage is not obsolete in forty years.
- Staring at a computer screen is lame. You're probably doing it right now and you don't even realize it. You should be ashamed.
As you can see, I'm kind of skeptical of e-books in general. I believe that a book should be printed on paper and I'll never understand the digital book revolution. But it's not my decision; we've always said from the start that The Ephemeris is your book and we give our readers what they want. Many of you wanted an e-copy, and we listened. And we guarantee that this digital version is packed with the same amount of quality and attention to detail that we put into our printed edition. We hope you'll enjoy it!